HOSPITALITY | PHILLY
Restuarants, Real Estate, & Nightlife
Full-scope Marketing and Operations.
Experiential and Digital Marketing. Operations Management. Hospitality.
- Sustained $10 million in annual growth by creating and evolving a detailed marketing framework utilizing first-party and digital market data to adopt probable channels of penetration and increase revenues.
- Amplified digital marketing channels 400% by managing over 6 headlining events annually and working with global agencies and partners to attract personalities and top talents like Future, Bryshere Y. Gray, Floyd Mayweather, and several social media influencers.
- Collaborated with global product brands like Coca-Cola, Patrón Spirits Company, key media partners, and in-house service teams to successfully execute a series of sponsored events.
- Saved 15% YoY on marketing by partnering and leveraging product companies to sponsor digital ads, optimizing ad conversions and boosting brand value.
- Improved online bookings 10% YoY upon analyzing web traffic and booking conversions through Google Analytics and deploying validated modification strategies.
- Sustained 30% weekly growth by hosting guest competitions like Bring-Your-Own-Friend “BYOF”, or “20 for X” campaigns leading to more useful data and engagement on social media.
- Evaluated entertainment and lifestyle trends, using the data to forecast guest demand variations and to align local and international talent pools with business needs.
- Facilitated onboarding for over 40 sales and operations team members.
B-Side Hospitality | RCL Management